Whilst we have not been working on L516 in recent times we did take the opportunity to use up some left over paint from the HKB project.
The car has been in painted primer previously.
We decided to use up the remaining paint from the HKB project and painted one half of the car. Steve begins by painting around the timber strips.
Soon the colour begins to cover one end of the carriage.
The buffers were recently removed and replaced as the originals were bent.
Slowly the appearance of the carriage begins to change.
And now to paint around and above the windows.
And continuing along the side until the paint ran out.
We hope to return to working on this carriage during 2011.