Safety is our number one priority. All things else are secondary. We will not compromise on this.
We desire to operate in a manner that is repeatable, respecting financial, operational, people and environmental aspects of sustainability.
Volunteers and members will work as a team within the company and with other organisations. There are no individuals, and the success of the team is to be put before that of the individual.
We value our rail heritage and its role in the development of NSW and Australia. We aim to preserve it for the benefit of today’s and future generations.
• The promotion of railway tours using historic locomotives and rolling stock
• The maintenance of heritage locomotives and carriages in operating condition
• The acquisition and lease of historic railway rolling stock
• The restoration and commissioning of historic railway rolling stock
• Collaboration with kindred rail heritage organizations including sharing of heritage rolling stock and joint activities
• The use of heritage locomotives and crews for passenger, freight rail, work trains and restoration services on request.